Preserve our language, our beautiful Russian languag-it is a treasure,
it is our inheritance, left to us by our predecessors!
Handle with respect this powerful weapon.
I. S. Turgenev
The Russian Educational and Cultural Centre of WA is a not-for-profitorganization. Its goal is to introduce Russian culture, including theRussian language, literature, history, science, music and art heritage to everyone who is willing to discover it.
All the teaching staff at our Centre is devoted to the development, care and education of our students.
We love sharing our knowledge of the Russian language and culture withour students.
Russian school operates on Saturdays at Perth Modern School – 90Roberts Rd, Subiaco, Mills buildings 9-00 to 13-00.
Our subjects are:
– Early childhood education: 1,5-5 years
– Russian language and literature. Groups from 5 years
– Preparation of high school students (11-12 classes) for exams in Russian as a foreign language (WACE)
– Russian language for adults (a group of beginners)
– Mathematics. Groups from 5 years
– Fine art for all ages
– Music for all ages
– Musical theater. Musical group “Luchiki”
Together we can preserve and develop the Russian language of our children, so they will be proud of their Russian heritage and culture, and pass it on to their children, and so on….
Our teachers love feedback and input from all parents, and any proposalsto improve our processes will be appreciated.
Together we will preserve the Russian language!